Torin/Darren WhoEver (wolfieboy) wrote,
Torin/Darren WhoEver
wolfieboy

  • Mood:

Weird Headache, the final hours

As the last bits of this weird headache dribble out, I find that I am very lucky for having the friends that I do. Not only did I have the ritual and post-ritual work that took care of this headache that nothing else could touch, but I even had a dear friend take on an obligation that I had on friday night. I enjoy discharging that obligation but I think the extra rest that I got really helped a lot to take care of this problem.

As I say in the subject line, this is likely the last hours of this headache. I'd say that the Sacred Space that I participated in on Friday took care of 80% of it and the other work that a friend did helped the other 20% trickle out over the last 2½ days. Yay! Having a brain back is very good.
Tags: sotw
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments