Well, if anyone is trying to reach me by phone today, they're going to be out of luck. It seems that the Li-Ion battery on my cellphone shorted itself out. I was walking down the hallway at work and started wondering at something being hot on my belt. I ran my hand along my belt to the area and found my cellphone was really hot. It was really hot through a leather case and a layer of denim. I pulled the phone out and the battery was too hot to touch. Thankfully, nothing on me was damaged and there are no scorch marks on the phone. I don't know if the GSM card still works but at the best, I don't have the phone for the rest of the day.