It's another collection of little things that don't deserve a post on their own.
- If you've been wondering why I've not been responding as much or as quickly as usual, you can read a good description by tajnyj right here. (work-safe as long as you're not reading it aloud.)
- Anatomical correct chocolate heart They're marketing this as something to give for Mother's Day. I just think it's cool...
- How much space does a million dollars take up?
- It's a Hello, Cthulhu T-shirt. Yeah!
- evan speaks here about what a CS education should be about. He's got a point; mathematics is not about calculators.
- An interesting discussion on guns from Randy Cassingham of This is True fame.
- Finally, a way to make /friendsfriends/ much more useful was written up over on lj_nifty. You can use the
?show=option. So, if you just want to show the people in /friendsfriends/, you could use
Not that I'll actually have any time to use this. But it's nifty nonetheless.