- A book of Rumi poetry titled "Hush, Don't Say Anything to God" with a subtitle of "Passionate Poems of Rumi". Lots of really good stuff such as:
Do you know what you are?
You are a manuscript of a divine letter.
You are a mirror reflecting a noble face.
This universe is not outside of you.
Look inside yourself;
everything that you want,
you are already that.
- How I've been using SpamAssassin is causing the Bayesian filter to stop working. This means that in the last 24 hours, out of the 16 e-mails I've received in my inbox, 4 haven't been spam. I suppose that I should be grateful since 994 e-mails have landed in my spam folder in the same time period. But I'm used to 16-20 spams in my inbox over a week.
- I'm rather uncongested and feeling fine. Life is good. Cindy might not be completely over her flu/cold but she's on the mend.
- Standing on the Eastern side of Lake City Way while I watch my bus go by, pick up people, and leave. All about five minutes early. I briefly contemplated going out and getting traffic to stop so I could catch the bus but only very briefly since Lake City Way is a rather busy street.
- Wishing the bus driver a good day and having her face light up and wish me one back. The normal response is a non-committal "you too" with no facial changes. There are few things that lighten my mood like seeing someone's face come alive like that.
In general things are good. I've got a wonderful partner and excellent friends. I just need to get a handle on managing some of the goodness out there.