cindygerb and I went through this journal and were drained by the time we were done. You'll have to note that some of the images are not safe for work and some are not safe for sanity. There are also places where he is offensive to just about everybody. Considering that he spreads the love, I have no issues, I just go on to the next image.
I've gone through and found some of the ones that I just had to comment on:
- I so need to do this at some point: An Angel gets its Wings.
- I think I probably need to make this one into an icon: Lick.
- Both cindygerb and I had difficulty breathing on this one: Puppy Chow.
- This one is very, very wrong but I do so love when the unmockable is mocked: Happy Anniversary.
- I like postulating stories in which the costumes shown in a picture are real rather than just someone in a costume. That works especially well for this one: The forgotten consequences of War.
- I just like this from a sys-admin standpoint: Nothing like that smokey plastic Taste.
- I can't look at this and think how much this would _itch_: Cheesy and Delicious.
- While Seattle has more art on utilitarian objects than any other city I've seen, I don't think I've seen anything like this. It's too bad that I'm not that kind of artist: That's a big back Door.
- I can't really comment on this one but I have to anyway. I just stare with my mouth slightly open: Don't fuck with the Vikings.
- "I am _not_ cute! I am ferocious!": Hippity Hoppity.