Answers to this poll.
- What are three things you love about yourself?
- My capacity for loving myself and others.
- My weirdness
- My creativity, such as the neologisms that I create
- Why did you create this survey?
- I wanted to see what questions I would be asked.
- I'm an exhibitionist and this gives me a way to exhibit different parts of myself that I might not've thought of.
- What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?
- Since it is travelling down my gullet, it has not airspeed. Therefore, 0 furlongs/fortnight.
- who's your favorite poet?
- I had to think a lot about this one. I would say Rumi. Well, actually, Cindy said Rumi and I agreed with her. :)
Your grief for what you've lost lifts a mirror
up to where you're bravely working.
Expecting the worst, you look, and instead,
here's the joyful face you've been wanting to see
Your hand opens and closes and opens and closes.
If it were always a fist or always stretched open,
you would be paralyzed.
Your deepest presence is in every small contracting and expanding,
the two as beautifully balanced and coordinated